Hey guys,
Here is my page for Prompt #3 - The Flip Side
Dreams Unrealized
Scrap a layout about a dream that for one reason or another will never come true. What was your dream and why have you given it up? How do you feel about that? What have you learned through the process of not realizing this dream?
I felt a bit funny when I first read this prompt. Of course I have had disappointment in my life, who hasn't, but I figured out that I don't really have any unrealised dreams. It made me so sad to read of women who had dreamed of having babies, and couldn't. It was then that I realised how lucky I have been so far. So my page is more of a dreams that I don't think will come true, but there is still a chance. This prompt has really opened my eyes and shown me that I still have these opportunities, so I had better not waste them!
Edit: Same words, but no pictures, started from scratch using Project: Love, Me kit
Edit: Same words, but no pictures, started from scratch using Project: Love, Me kit

See you all when Prompt #5 is released!
Keep Safe,
Chippi xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment