Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prompt #12: Words of Wisdom

So I hope we are all still laughing. This week's prompt brings iLaugh to a close with some words of wisdom:
Prompt #12: Words of Wisdom
It’s time to share some of your wisdom! What advice would you give to future generations about laughing? What has laughing brought to your own life that you’d like to pass on to others? How would you encourage them to laugh every day?
I spent a long time this week just thinking about what I could say. All I kept coming back to was Mary Poppins and "I Love To Laugh". So that's what I went with. I love laughing, so it was nice to encourage laughter in people's lives.
Next month is iLive, and I can't wait. The kit looks like it will be gorgeous!!
Keep safe

Chippi xoxo
Prompt #12 Words of Wisdom
Created using the iLaugh kit from Project: Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment