Monday, May 16, 2011

Prompt #20 - Stumbling Blocks

This week is Prompt #20 - Stumbling Blocks
Welcome to week 3 of exploring our theme, iGrow, where we take a look at the flip-side. Are you ready?
What are your biggest stumbling blocks to personal growth? Your vices? What things seem to always prevent you from moving forward? What’s that one trait or quality you keep seeking that keeps eluding you? What have you learned from these experiences?
This week was easy for me in the way of identifying what holds me back... but it wasn't easy putting it out there. My laziness is something I hide well, because instead of using time management for things like studying or cleaning, I do it right before it desperately needs to be done. The difficult part was that I didn't know how I was going to overcome my issue. And then... I saw this post from Suzy Q Scraps this morning, The 15-Minute Rule, and it fit perfectly! It is starting to really freak me out that these prompt's always seem to come at a time when I need them, and then this 15-minute Rule... the universe is speaking loudly!
Prompt #20
Keep Safe,
Chippi xoxo

1 comment: