Focus on you. What one activity do you want to add to your life (or perhaps delete from life) so that you can feel more relaxed? What will you do each week for yourself to find renewal, to rejuvenate? Make a commitment to YOU and your sanity & peace.
As soon as I read this prompt I knew what this page would be about, I knew how I wanted to lay it out, and I knew that I wanted it to coordinate with the previous page and become calm. But I wanted pictures... So I had to start doing my renewing! To get pictures of me walking I had to get off my bum and start walking. I walk Melody to and from preschool, and try to get walks in on the other days. I am loving it, and I can already see the benefits!
No comments:
Post a Comment